The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is the stuff a tech lover's dreams are made of. A gigantic building filled with row after row of the latest and greatest in televisions, cell phones, tablets, media players and gadgets you've never even heard of. And while it sounds like a dream, it is a trade show that is closed to the public, and only those who work in the industry or cover it for a living are allowed in.
What if we told you that for CES 2013, TechnoBuffalo and AT&T have teamed up to help you make your dream come true?
That's right, thanks to the folks at AT&T, we're going to pick one lucky person to not only go to CES this January, but you're also going to get to work with the TechnoBuffalo crew as a guest blogger or videographer! And to make the deal even sweeter? We're going to cover your air fare and lodging expenses while in Las Vegas!
Now that you're all excited, what do you have to do? Well there are two ways to enter depending on if you consider yourself a writer or a video producer.
To Enter as a Writer:
- Send two (2) tech related writing samples to contest-at-technobuffalo.com.
- Samples must be your own original works.
- You retain all rights to your samples.
- Samples must be in English.
To Enter as a Videographer
- Submit a video response to the YouTube video of this contest.
- The video can be about anything technology related, but filmed in the spirit of TechnoBuffalo videos.
- Video must be posted as a video response to the contest entry video.
- The video must be spoken in English.
Picking a Winner
The winner will be chosen from all of the submitted entires, both written and video. They will be judged on the same criteria as when we are hiring a staff member for the site. This will indeed be a subjective judging and not random, so we want to see your best work.
TechnoBuffalo Guest Blogger Prize Package Includes
- Air fare to and from Las Vegas.
- Lodging accommodations while in Las Vegas for four nights and three days.
- $100 a day for all other expenses.
- Admission to CES events with TechnoBuffalo staff.
- Written articles or videos – depending on which criteria you submitted – posted on TechnoBuffalo.com from CES.
TechnoBuffalo Guest Blogger Contest Rules
- All submissions must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific time on Dec. 21, 2012.
- Must be 18-years-old or older. (CES requires this for admittance to the show)
- Contest is open to anyone in the world.
- Winner assumes all risks associated with travel.
- You will arrive in Las Vegas on January 6, 2013 and depart on January 9, 2013.
- Prize package does not include long-term employment with TechnoBuffalo.
- TechnoBuffalo staff will serve as the judges for all of the entries and the decision made by them of the winner will be final.
Good luck to everyone, and we look forward to your submissions!
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
Win an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with the Reader's Choice giveaway!
What's the best phone of 2019? Is it the iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 or OnePlus 7T? What about the best laptop, games console, tablet and more? Vote NOW in the Reader's Choice awards and win BIG in time for the holidays!
Here are the best products from IFA 2019!
Here are the products announced at IFA 2019 that were worthy of our Best of IFA 2019 awards. Also featuring MrMobile's single best product at the show!
Cinch it all in with a waist-shaping cincher
Body-shaping undergarments are a must for special events and dressy occasions, but they can also be used on a daily basis to contour the body over time. Here are some effective waist cinchers to train your belly.