You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll freak the hell out. And that's before we get to the third season of Stranger Things.
We're halfway through the year. We're in the throes of summer. So you might think that Netflix would take a month off.
You'd be sorely mistaken. This may well be one of the biggest months of the year for the monsters streaming service — and I'm just talking about all the originals that are coming down the pike. Consider:
- Season 3 of Stranger Things
- New stand-up specials from two of the most incredible women in comedy — Whitney Cummings and Katherine Ryan
- Season 4 of Queer Eye
- Season 2 of Workin' Moms
- Taco Chronicles — a tribute to the almighty taco
- New Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld
- Season 7 of Orange is the New Black
So, yeah. It's a big month for Netflix. Check out the full list of what's to come below:
Coming to Netflix on July 1, 2019
- Designated Survivor: 60 days (Netflix Original): Designated Survivor: 60 Days follows the main storyline of the original format, but has been adapted to feature more of the Korean reality. It is a story of a politician, who suddenly ascends from the position of Minister of Environment to President, as an explosion at the National Assembly kills everyone in the Cabinet who is ahead of him in terms of the presidential succession. Park Mu-jin is a scientist-turned-politician who struggles to fit in politics. Park is the acting president for 60 days, and during this period, albeit inexperienced and unwilling, he tries to uncover the truth behind the attack.
- Katherine Ryan: Glitter Room (Netflix Original): Everyone's favorite single mom is back with her second Netflix original stand-up special Katherine Ryan: Glitter Room, launching globally on July 1. A follow-up to her 2017 special In Trouble, Katherine toured Glitter Room across the UK with an unprecedented four-week run at London's Garrick Theatre in the West End. After dividing The Belasco Theater audience on their love or dislike of the Kardashians, Katherine showcases her skillful and hilarious storytelling style with tales about following a man to Japan and meeting her daughter's first celebrity crush, Anna Kendrick.
- Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore
- Astro Boy
- Caddyshack 2
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
- Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke
- Disney's Race to Witch Mountain
- Frozen River
- Kill the Irishman
- Lady in the Water
- Little Monsters
- Mean Dreams
- Mean Streets
- Nights in Rodanthe
- Paul Blart: Mall Cop
- Rain Man
- Road House
- Room on the Broom
- Scream 3
- Starsky & Hutch
- Taxi Driver
- The Accountant of Auschwitz
- The American
- The Book of Eli
- The Brothers Grimm
- The Hangover
- The Pink Panther
- The Pink Panther 2
- War Against Women
- Who's That Knocking at My Door?
Coming to Netflix on July 2, 2019
- Bangkok Love Stories: Objects of Affection (Netflix Original): A kind computer repairman falls for a street-smart graffiti artist who's multiple personality disorder worsens after she witnesses a double murder.
- Bangkok Love Stories: Plead (Netflix Original): In Bangkok's Chinatown, a spirited digital marketing expert falls for a blind fortune-teller, but their love is predestined to end in disaster.
- Good Witch: Season 4
Coming to Netflix on July 3, 2019
- The Last Czars (Netflix Original): When social upheaval sweeps Russia in the early 20th century, Czar Nicholas II resists change, sparking a revolution and ending a dynasty.
- Yummy Mummies: Season 2 (Netflix Original): The Yum Mums welcome a new member as they settle into motherhood, spice up their sex lives and ponder whether they want to get pregnant again.
Coming to Netflix on July 4, 2019
- Kakegurui: Season 2
- Stranger Things 3 (Netflix Original): It's 1985 in Hawkins, Indiana, and summer's heating up. School's out, there's a brand new mall in town, and the Hawkins crew are on the cusp of adulthood. Romance blossoms and complicates the group's dynamic, and they'll have to figure out how to grow up without growing apart. Meanwhile, danger looms. When the town's threatened by enemies old and new, Eleven and her friends are reminded that evil never ends; it evolves. Now they'll have to band together to survive, and remember that friendship is always stronger than fear.
Coming to Netflix on July 5, 2019
- In The Dark: Season 1
Coming to Netflix on July 6, 2019
- Free Rein: Season 3 (Netflix Family): Competition heats up at Bright Fields over the summer as tryouts for the "UK Under 18s" team pit friend against friend for just one available spot.
- The Iron Lady
- Sicilian Ghost Story
Coming to Netflix on July 9, 2019
- Disney's Mary Poppins Returns
Coming to Netflix on July 10, 2019
- Family Reunion (Netflix Family): When the McKellan family moves from Seattle to Georgia, life down South — and traditional grandparents — challenge their new-age ways.
- Grand Designs: Season 10
- Grand Designs: Season 15
- Parchís: El documental (Netflix Original): Get an in-depth look at Parchís, the 1980s kids' band from Spain, through interviews with ex-members and other insiders, concert footage and more.
Coming to Netflix on July 11, 2019
- Cities of Last Things (Netflix Film): In a dystopian tale unfolding in reverse chronology, a man with a complicated past takes revenge on the individuals who wronged him decades ago.
Coming to Netflix on July 12, 2019
- 3Below: Tales of Arcadia: Part 2 (Netflix Family): Still stranded in Arcadia, royal alien siblings Aja and Krel continue their quest to return home as General Morando plots a course to invade Earth.
- 4 latas (Netflix Film): In hopes of visiting a dying friend, longtime pals reunite for a desert road trip from Spain to Mali, while bringing along his estranged daughter.
- Blown Away (Netflix Original): Ten master artists turn up the heat in glassblowing sculpture challenges for the chance to win $60,000 in prizes and the title of champion.
- Bonus Family: Season 3 (Netflix Original): As Martin adjusts to life with a new partner and a baby, Lisa and Patrik grapple with difficult news, and Katja reconnects with an old flame.
- Extreme Engagement (Netflix Original): An engaged twosome take their love on the road and test their commitment as they explore eight cultures' marriage traditions in the span of one year.
- Kidnapping Stella (Netflix Film): Snatched off the street and held for ransom, a bound and gagged woman uses her limited powers to derail her two masked abductors' carefully laid plans.
- Luis Miguel - The Series: Season 1
- Point Blank (Netflix Film): An ER nurse and a career criminal are forced into an unlikely partnership in taking down a ring of corrupt cops threatening the lives of both of their families.
- Smart People
- Taco Chronicles (Netflix Original): A tribute to the mighty taco: its history, significance in Mexico, global appeal and varieties: pastor, carnitas, canasta, asada, barbacoa and guisados.
- True Tunes: Songs (Netflix Family): This fun series of short, silly music videos puts a modern spin on classic nursery songs. Sing along with True and her friends!
Coming to Netflix on July 13, 2019
- Sorry Angel
Coming to Netflix on July 16, 2019
- The Break-Up
- Disney's The Princess and the Frog
- Frankenstein's Monster's Monster, Frankenstein (Netflix Original): In this new mockumentary, join "Stranger Things" actor David Harbour as he uncovers lost footage from his father's televised stage play, Frankenstein's Monster's Monster, Frankenstein. Expect the unexpected in this over-the-top and often dramatic(ish) reimagined tale of mystery and suspense . With appearances by Alfred Molina, Kate Berlant, and more special guests, Harbour explores the depths of his family's acting lineage to gain insight into his father's legacy - all in 28-minutes. Directed by Daniel Gray Longino ("Kroll Show" and "PEN15") and written by John Levenstein ("Arrested Development" and "Kroll Show"), Frankenstein's Monster's Monster, Frankenstein launches globally on Netflix on July 16, 2019.
- Wynonna Earp: Season 3
Coming to Netflix on July 17, 2019
- Pinky Malinky: Part 3 (Netflix Family): Pinky Malinky isn't the type of hot dog boy who sits around on his buns, and with his BFFs Babs and JJ, he's learning how to relish the little things.
Coming to Netflix on July 18, 2019
- Secret Obsession (Netflix Film): Recuperating from trauma, Jennifer (Brenda Song) remains in danger as she returns to a life she doesn't remember.
Coming to Netflix on July 19, 2019
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee: New 2019: Freshly Brewed (Netflix Original): Jerry Seinfeld's roving talk show combines coffee, laughs and vintage cars into quirky, caffeine-fueled adventures with the sharpest minds in comedy.
- The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants: Season 3 (Netflix Family): Fourth-grade friends George and Harold have a shared love of pranks and comic books — and turning their principal into an undies-wearing superhero.
- La casa de papel: Part 3 (Netflix Original): Eight thieves take hostages and lock themselves in the Royal Mint of Spain as a criminal mastermind manipulates the police to carry out his plan.
- Last Chance U: INDY: Part 2 (Netflix Original): Netflix's critically acclaimed, Emmy-nominated series Last Chance U returns to give viewers an intense, unfiltered look at the junior college football program at Independence Community College (ICC). Entering his third season with ICC and second season on Last Chance U, Coach Brown has assembled a team that looks sure to compete for a national championship, but a disastrous season on the field puts a spotlight on all of the ugliness of college football that winning tends to polish over. With some new and returning faces, this season captures the Pirates fall from grace that leaves the coaches and the town looking for change.
- Queer Eye: Season 4 (Netflix Original): The Fab Five are back in Kansas City, Missouri! Join Antoni, Bobby, Jonathan, Karamo and Tan for a new group of inspirational heroes, jaw-dropping makeovers and tons of happy tears!
- SAINT SEIYA: Knights of the Zodiac (Netflix Anime): Sworn to protect the reincarnation of the goddess Athena, Seiya and the Knights of the Zodiac aid her in battle against those who seek to end mankind.
- Typewriter (Netflix Original): Typewriter is about a haunted house and a haunted book that stir the imagination of a group of young, wannabe ghost hunters, and a dog, determined to capture the ghost that plagues the notorious home in their neighbourhood in Goa. When a new family and their captivating daughter move into the haunted home, the crew finds it difficult to balance the demands of school and chores with the renewed urgency to capture the neighbourhood ghost before it is too late. (MC)
Coming to Netflix on July 22, 2019
- Inglourious Basterds
Coming to Netflix on July 24, 2019
- The Great Hack (Netflix Original): Explore how a data company named Cambridge Analytica came to symbolize the dark side of social media in the wake of the 2016 presidential election.
Coming to Netflix on July 25, 2019
- Another Life (Netflix Original): Another Life centers on astronaut Niko Breckinridge (Katee Sackhoff) who is focused on searching for alien intelligence. She leads a crew on a mission to explore the genesis of an alien artifact. As Niko and her young crew investigate, they face unimaginable danger on what might very well be a one-way mission. (MC)
- Workin' Moms: Season 2 (Netflix Original): Kate, Frankie, Anne and, now, Ian grow up alongside their kids as they juggle toddlers, aging, work-life balance and tough relationship issues.
Coming to Netflix on July 26, 2019
- Boi (Netflix Film): As a young Catalan chauffeur drives two Chinese businessmen around Barcelona, he finds himself falling deeper into an illusory adventure.
- The Exception
- Girls With Balls (Netflix Film): Stranded in the woods and eyeballed by twisted hunters, members of a women's volleyball team bump it up in the most dangerous game of their lives.
- My First First Love: Season 2 (Netflix Original): Tae-o and his friends navigate the twists and turns of friendship and love, as they face new challenges in their relationships with one another.
- Orange Is the New Black: Season 7 (Netflix Original): A privileged New Yorker ends up in a women's prison when a past crime catches up with her in this Emmy-winning series from the creator of "Weeds."
- The Son (Netflix Film): Lorenzo, a 50-year-old bohemian painter, is looking forward to the son he'll have with his new wife. But during pregnancy she becomes obsessed with taking care of the baby, isolating it from the world and its father.
- Sugar Rush: Season 2 (Netflix Original): Time's the most important ingredient as teams race against the clock — and each other — to bake up the best-tasting sweets.
- The Worst Witch: Season 3 (Netflix Family): Armed with newfound confidence, Mildred returns to Cackle's Academy, where her mother is joining the staff as the school's first non-witch teacher.
Coming to Netflix on July 29, 2019
- The Croods
Coming to Netflix on July 30, 2019
- Whitney Cummings: Can I Touch It? (Netflix Original): Multi-hyphenate comedian, Whitney Cummings, makes her Netflix debut with her 4th stand-up special, Whitney Cummings: Can I Touch It? Filmed at the Sidney Harmon Hall in her hometown, Washington, DC. Cummings' signature incisive commentary on gender dynamics is more relevant than ever. Do women need to wear service vests instead of "Rosé All Day" t-shirts? Are their nicknames for each other hurting the cause? Now that people are actually listening what should women change? How are men holding up with all the "new" rules they have to follow now? Tune in for Whitney's take on everything including why we should give sex robots a chance. The special will launch globally on Netflix on July 30, 2019.
Coming to Netflix on July 31, 2019
- Kengan Ashura: Part l (Netflix Anime): Underground gladiator Tokita Ohma fights on behalf of business mogul Nogi Hideki who wagers mega-business deals on the outcome of these brutal matches.
- The Letdown: Season 2 (Netflix Original): Audrey, mother of a 2-month-old, joins a new-parents support group, where she makes some quirky friends facing various challenges and life changes.
- The Red Sea Diving Resort (Netflix Film): Inspired by remarkable true life rescue missions, THE RED SEA DIVING RESORT is the incredible story of a group of international agents and brave Ethiopians who in the early 80s used a deserted holiday retreat in Sudan as a front to smuggle thousands of refugees to Israel. The undercover team carrying out this mission is led by the charismatic Ari Kidron (Chris Evans) and courageous local Kabede Bimro (Michael Kenneth Williams). The prestigious cast also includes Haley Bennett, Alessandro Nivola, Michiel Huisman, Chris Chalk, Greg Kinnear and Ben Kingsley.
- Wentworth: Season 7
What's leaving Netflix on July 1, 2019
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me
- Blood Diamond
- Body of Lies
- Bull Durham
- Chasing Amy
- Cool Hand Luke
- Definitely, Maybe
- Did You Hear About the Morgans?
- Doctor Zhivago
- Dolphin Tale
- Dumb and Dumber
- East of Eden
- Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer: Season 1
- It Takes Two
- Malibu's Most Wanted
- Pan's Labyrinth
- Punch-Drunk Love
- Silence of the Lambs
- The Boondock Saints
- The Interview
- The Matrix
- The Matrix Reloaded
- The Matrix Revolutions
- The Mummy
- The Mummy Returns
- The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
- The Terminator
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
- The Wild Bunch
- Turner and Hooch
- Wedding Crashers
What's leaving Netflix on July 2
- Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
What's leaving Netflix on July 4
- The Indian in the Cupboard
What's leaving Netflix on July 9
What's leaving Netflix on July 9
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
What's leaving Netflix on July 12
- Gone Baby Gone
What's leaving Netflix on July 14
- The Immigrant
What's leaving Netflix on July 16
- American Gangster
What's leaving Netflix on July 27
- Pretty Little Liars: Seasons 1-7
What's leaving Netflix on July 30
- Staten Island Summer
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
Win an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with the Reader's Choice giveaway!
What's the best phone of 2019? Is it the iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 or OnePlus 7T? What about the best laptop, games console, tablet and more? Vote NOW in the Reader's Choice awards and win BIG in time for the holidays!
Here are the best products from IFA 2019!
Here are the products announced at IFA 2019 that were worthy of our Best of IFA 2019 awards. Also featuring MrMobile's single best product at the show!
Capture your best stream with the best capture cards
Watching people play video games is almost as much fun as playing them. If you want people to enjoy your gameplay, you will need one of these amazing capture cards.