Televisions have entered a threshold of quality with impressive OLED technology. However, for as great as standard TVs have become, they still haven’t matched the sheer size of projectors.
Whereas a great TV caps out at 70-inches, a great projector eclipses the 100-inch barrier. One of those projectors is the ViewSonic PX700HD, and we’re giving one away.
Powered by 3,500 lumens, it produces a stunning 100-inch 1080p picture that looks fantastic. The high contrast ratio delivers vibrant images that stand out in any environment and the 16 nanometer input latency provides frame-by-frame action that treads along without any stutter.
To take advantage of the projector, it is equipped with a couple HDMI ports that support 3D Blu-ray systems. It’s also compatible with set top boxes including Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV Stick, Roku and more.
Entering the ViewSonic PX700HD giveaway is as easy as it sounds. Just enter down below in the Gleam page and you can walk away with a 100-inch projector for your living room set up.
- Contest runs through 11:59 PM PDT on Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
- Giveaway is open to anyone in the world.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the entries.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) ViewSonic PX700HD Projector.
- You must reply to us from the email you entered with to claim your prize.
- Remember, the contest closes 11:59 PM PDT on Wednesday, December 12, 2018.
Good luck, and here’s hoping you win!
If you don’t win this week, don’t worry! Check the TechnoBuffalo Giveaways page each week to see what new giveaways there will be.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.