Is it a phone? Is it a tablet? Why not both? Samsung‘s newly announced, super-sized Galaxy Note features a whopping 5.3-inch screen. With the Dell Streak 5 out of the picture, this epicly screened device goes virtually unrivaled. The display is a beauty and not just for its size — its incredible quality has gotten praise from tech geeks far and wide. But how does the hugeness of this mobile actually feel in the hand? Could you use it as a phone without feeling like you’ve hauling around a slab? And what’s up with stylus?
Answers to these questions and more can be found in the clip, taken at IFA 2011. So take a look at the hands-on vid and tell us whether you think this hybrid is hot or not.
Samsung Galaxy Note Specs
- Android 2.3.5, skinned with TouchWiz
- 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED screen (1280 x 800 res, 285ppi pixel density)
- Dual core 1.4GHz processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- Dual cameras: 8 MP rear, 2 MP front, and 1080p HD vid recording and playback
- Bluetooth, v 3.0 + HS
- USB 2.0 HOST
- “S Pen” stylus (plus holding slot for the S Pen)
- 4G option (HSPA+ or LTE)
- 2,500 mAh li-on battery