With AT&T’s 4G LTE rollout currently underway, more devices, like the Pantech Burst, are hopping off the production line. The more, the merrier, we say. As a device aimed at the lower-end market, the Burst packs some pretty impressive specs, particularly at its $49.99 asking price.
The Burst comes equipped with a 1.2Ghz dual-core processor, Android 2.3.5, 4-inch Super AMOLED display, 16GB of internal storage (microSD expandable), 5 megapixel camera with 720p HD video recording (2 megapixel front) and LTE capabilities.
We’ve got it. We’re unboxing it. You can too on January 22 for just $49.99. Are you bursting with anticipation? Check out our video, and stay tuned for our Pantech Burst review.
Pantech Burst Specs:
- 4-inch Super AMOLED display
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- Android 2.3.5
- 16GB of internal storage (microSD expandable)
- 5 megapixel camera with 720p HD recording (2 megapixel front)
- 1650 mAh battery
- AT&T, LTE
- January 22 release date; $49.99 with two-year contract
- Black or Red color options