The Droid 3 continues the legacy of the Droid line, and while it gets some things right, and improves others, I still couldn’t help but feel a little “blah” about the whole thing. Especially when it came to battery life, the odds of you getting through a full day on a charge are pretty low, and that’s never a good thing. While it isn’t a “bad” phone, it’s just not one that made me do backflips to be sure. You can see the full review in the video above.
Droid 3 Specs
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS with Motorola Application Platform
- 4-inch qHD 960 x 540 Touch Screen Display
- 5–row slide out QWERTY Keyboard with Ergonomic design
- 16GB Internal memory for emails, texts, and apps
- Dual Core 1Ghz processor
- CDMA / EV-DO Rev a (Verizon) compatibility with GSM/UMTS for Global Roaming
- Dimensions: 2.5(w) x 4.9(h) x 0.5 (d) inches
- Weight: 5.9oz
- Battery: 1540 mAH Li–Ion
What do you think about the Droid 3?