The Motorola ATRIX 4G has finally arrived on AT&T, and, its time for our unboxing ritual.
The ATRIX was one of the most talked about devices at CES (Consumer Electronics Show) this year, mainly due to its innovative docking options. Whether it was the media dock or the laptop version that turns the phone into the brain of a laptop, people were interested in it.
While the pricing of the phone is in line with your usual phones of these specs, the docks have made people a little less than happy with their pricing. Add in that to use Firefox on the laptop dock requires a higher data plan, and people got even less thrilled with the situation.
Only time will tell how people end up feeling about the handset, but for now it is definitely a solid Android 2.2 phone.
Here are the specs again if you need a reminder.
Motorola Atrix Specs
- Nvidia Tegra 2 dual core 1 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory and microSD card slot
- 4-inch QHD display
- 5 MP rear camera with LED flash and VGA front-facing camera
- 720P HD video recording
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Hotspot capabilities for up to five devices
- eCompass, aGPS, Accelerometer, Proximity, Light Sensor
- Fingerprint scanning security
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) with MotoBlur
What do you think? Will you be giving the Motorola ATRIX a try? Will it even replace your netbook or tablet?