AT&T recently announced the HTC HD7S for release on June 5th for $199.99 on contract. With the date rapidly approaching, we’ve received one here in the TechnoBuffalo labs to do an unboxing video for you and give you a general sense of what you can expect should you choose to pick one up.
It’s essentially the same phone as the HTC HD7 released on T-Mobile, and the “S” doesn’t stand for savings, but instead the new Super LCD screen they’ve dropped into this handset.
HTC HD7S Tech Specs
- 4.3-inch WVGA Super LCD screen (400×800)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD8250 1 GHz processor
- 16GB internal memory
- 576 MB RAM / 512 MB ROM
- 5MP rear camera
- 1280×720 (720p HD) video recording
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth v2.1 with A2DP & v2.0 micro USB
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack
- Li-Ion 1230 mAh Standard battery