The HTC EVO Shift is another 4G phone that has arrived on Sprint’s WiMax network.
What good is having a 4G network if you don’t have devices that take advantage of it? Sprint has had a couple of mobile devices now, and the latest is the HTC EVO Shift. And, yes, that is a physical QWERTY keyboard on an Android phone you’re seeing there, please don’t faint.
Here are some of the specs on the HTC EVO Shift
- 3.6-inch capacitive display, 480 X 800
- Qualcomm MSM7630, 800 MHz
- Friend Stream integrates Facebook, Twitter and more into a single social networking feed
- Dual-mode 3G/4G device, access to dependable 3G speeds and accelerated 4G speeds where available
- Mobile Hotspot capable, supports multiple simultaneous users
- Slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Android 2.2
- Wi-Fi 802.11b, g and n
- Chat-style messaging
- Web browsing with Flash
- Music capable
- GPS Navigation enabled
- 5MP camera
- Bluetooth Wireless
- Memory card slot
- Voice activated dialing
While the processor may not burn up time trials, the 4G speeds you’ll get (when in a supported area) will be nice.
Check out our unboxing above and leave your thoughts in the comments below.