Sprint’s foray into the world of 3D phones, the HTC EVO 3D, is up for pre-orders now, but before you go signing on the dotted line, it’s time to see if the phone is actually going to be worth your hard earned dollars.
When we unboxed the EVO 3D last week there was a lot to like immediately such as the textured back, but there were also some immediate physical issues (stupid camera button!). With some time with the phone under my belt now I can say some parts of the phone are awesome, and others not so much (stupid camera button!). Is the 3D worth it? Is it a massive drain on the 1730 mAh battery? And most importantly, seeing as it is a phone, how was the call quality? All of this is answered in the video, so click the button and take a look for yourself.
HTC EVO 3D Specs
- 4.3-inch 3D display (540×960 QHD resolution)
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor
- 5″ (L) x 2.6″ (W) x 0.47″ (T)
- 6 ounces
- Dual 5-megapixel rear cameras for 3D; 5 MP Color CMOS with auto focus for 2D
- 1.3-megapixel forward-facing camera
- 4GB Internal memory/1GB RAM
- microSD slot (supports up to 32GB memory card)
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n
- Stereo Bluetooth
- 1080p video playback
- 720p 3D video playback
- 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneous
- 1730 mAh Lithium-ion battery
What do you think? Will you be picking up an HTC EVO 3D?