The new Motorola ATRIX isn’t just another Android phone, but instead can be turned into a laptop via a simple dock. The phone itself is fairly smooth, but not quite as good as the Droid Bionic we’ve seen this weekend. The other drawback? Yep, Moto Blur. Darn that Blur.
Take a look at our hands on video, and be sure to check back in a while for our separate video of the dock.
For those that don’t remember, here’s Motorola ATRIX tech specs.
- Nvidia Tegra 2 dual core 1 GHz processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory and microSD card slot
- 4-inch QHD display
- 5 MP rear camera and VGA front facing camera
- Fingerprint scanning security
- Android 2.2 (Froyo) with MotoBlur