Jon R. is back to tackle more questions and queries from Buffalo readers, viewers and fans! In this episode, Jon shares a bunch of mobile-focused consumer tech advice surrounding the Samsung Galaxy S line, including the infamous Galaxy S3, as well as the HTC One X and more. Jon also provides an insider’s look at the world of professional mobile tech reviews by the way of “embargos.” All this and more in this episode of ATB!
- My Verizon Contract Is Up. Should I Get the Droid Razr Maxx, Galaxy Nexus, or Wait for the Galaxy S III?
- I Own a Windows Phone. Should I Go With an iPad or Wait For the Windows 8 Tablets?
- Are the Differences Between the U.S. and the International Version of the HTC One X Noticeable?
- Which is Better Overall? The Samsung Galaxy Note, or the HTC One X?
- Why Haven’t You Unboxed The Phones in Your Last 2 Videos?
If you’ve missed any of the previous episodes, be sure to check out all of the Ask the Buffalo installments, and get ready to ask more questions for next week’s episode! You can see them first on the TechnoBuffalo Revision 3 channel on Mondays beginning at 5 PM PST/8 PM EST.
Thanks to this week’s sponsor, GoToMeeting.