We put out the call for questions last week, and as always you had a bunch of them! Jon went through and selected a handful of them to answer, and as with all episodes of Ask the Buffalo now, you can see them first on the TechnoBuffalo Revsion 3 channel on Mondays beginning at 5 PM PST/8 PM EST.
You had a slew of questions for Jon this week, covering a range of topics.
- Is the iPad 2 your main tablet? If not, what is your tablet of choice?
- Do you think the BlackBerry Bold 9900 is worth the money? Should I get an iPhone instead?
- Do you reckon we’ll see 3D tablets in the near future?
- What was your first computer? How did you become so interested in tech?
- What are your thoughts on the T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide? Does it have any dramatic advantages over the Sensation?
- I want to become a tech reviewer and would like some pointers. What is the most important task, or tasks, you have to do as a tech reviewer/blogger?
If you’ve missed any of the previous episodes, be sure to check out all of the Ask the Buffalo installments, and get ready to ask more questions for next week’s episode!