Naughty Dog has become the first game in 2014 to sit atop the UK sales charts for four straight weeks.
BioShock Infinite and Dead Island: Riptide claimed the thrown for three consecutive weeks, and Tomb Raider sat aloft for two, but The Last of Us' universal praise and good word of mouth seem to be making Naughty Dog a lot of money.
Only one new game from this weekend managed to crack the list, and that was the enormous collaboration between Capcom, Namco, and SEGA, Project X Zone, which was able to crack te list in 18th place.
So far it seems like The Last of Us and BioShock Infinite, both games we showered praise upon, are the forerunners for Game of the Year now that the half of 2013 is already behind us. Any other games looking to give them a run, or are there no games beyond the horizon which bound to give these surefire winners a run for their money?
Check out the full list below.
1. The Last of Us – Sony
2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition – Microsoft
3. FIFA 13 – EA
4. Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Nintendo
5. Assassin's Creed III – Ubisoft
6. Tomb Raider – Square Enix
7. Call of Duty: Black Ops II – Activision
8. The Sims 3: Island Paradise – EA
9. Deadpool – Activision
10. Far Cry 3 – Ubisoft
11. Injustice: Gods Among Us – Warner Bros
12. Need for Speed: Most Wanted – EA
13. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes – Warner Bros
14. BioShock: Infinite – 2K Games
15. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Legendary – Bethesda
16. God of War: Ascension – Sony
17. Grid 2 – Codemasters
18. Project X Zone – Namco Bandai
19. Luigi's Mansion 2 – Nintendo 20. LEGO The Lord of the Rings – Warner Bros
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.