Customers on T-Mobile will be able to pick up the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus on Sept. 19, with pre-orders going up in the early hours of Friday, Sept. 12. Below is the break down of how much each device will cost with a Simple Choice plan:
- 16GB iPhone 6: $0 down and 24 equal monthly payments of $27.08
- 64GB iPhone 6: $99.99 down with 24 monthly payments of $27.08
- 128GB iPhone 6: $199.99 down with 24 monthly payments of $27.08
- 16GB iPhone 6 Plus: $0 down with 24 equal monthly payments of $31.24
- 64GB iPhone 6 Plus: $99.99 down with 24 monthly payments of $31.25
- 128GB iPhone 6 Plus: $199.99 down with 24 monthly payments of $31.25
In addition, T-Mobile also said it will offer the 8GB iPhone 5c for $0 down, with 24 equal monthly payments of $18.74 with a Simple Choice plan. That's not seriously cheaper than something like the 16GB iPhone 6, which offers a 4.7-inch screen, improved 8-megapixel camera with Digital Image Stabilization, and Touch ID.
T-Mobile yesterday held its latest Uncarrier event, bestowing Wi-Fi calling to all news phones, including the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus; Personal CellSpots are also being offered with the new initiative for qualifying customers.
"Apple has done it again, and this fall is going to be one of the biggest upgrade cycles this industry has seen… ever," said T-Mobile CEO John Legere.
If you prefer to just purchase the devices outright, "well-qualified" customers can pick up the 16GB iPhone 6 for $649.92, 62GB for $749.91, or 128GB for $849.91; the iPhone 6 Plus 16GB is $749.76, 64GB for $849.99 and 128GB for $949.99; the 8GB iPhone 5c, meanwhile, is $449.76.