Today at Best Buy you can save hundreds of dollars on a new Surface device. The electronics retailer just went live with doorbuster deals involving the Surface Laptop and Surface Pro (2017) that Microsoft launched over the summer. The savings are impressive as you’re getting almost $400 off select models.
Here’s what Best Buy has participating in the sale:
Microsoft Surface Laptop for $779 ($370 off)
- Intel Core i5, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of storage
- Mouse included
Microsoft Surface Pro for $799 ($330 off)
- Intel Core i5, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage
- Black Type Cover included
Microsoft Surface Pro for $1,399 ($200 off)
- Intel Core i7, 8GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage
Microsoft Surface Pro for $1,999 ($200 off)
- Intel Core i7, 16GB of RAM, 512GB of internal storage
Microsoft Surface Pro for $2,499 ($200 off)
- Intel Core i7, 16GB of RAM, 1TB of internal storage
Best Buy should have all units ready for at-home delivery or in-store pickup prior to Christmas on Monday, December 25.
None of the deals have run out of units yet, but expect that to change within the next couple hours. If you’re shopping for a laptop during the holidays right now, you probably shouldn’t wait on this for too long. Getting a new Surface while saving hundreds of dollars is going to appeal to a ton of people.