The developers of Saints Row have a reputation for the ridiculous. I mean, have you seen any of the trailers? They’re insane, and vulgar, but fun and wonderfully tongue-in-cheek. If you don’t have a sense of humor, you should probably steer well clear when the title hits later this year. But if you can’t wait to get your hands-on the game, you should probably consider this one-of-a-kind special edition (that’s most likely fake).
Found on UK’s Game website, The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition AKA The Million Dollar Pack offers some perks that fit right in with the Saints Row universe. Things such as a Virgin Galactic Space Flight, Lamborghini Gallardo, Plastic Surgery and Spy Training Day just in case you have aspirations to be the next 007.
The full list, in case you can’t tell from the very self-explanatory poster above, follows:
Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
- A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
- A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
- One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
- Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
- A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
- 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
- Hostage rescue experience
- A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
- 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
The entire package goes for a cool $1 million, and there’s only one available. So if you’re some playboy bachelor millionaire, why not splurge on Saints Row IV, and get some sweet perks in the process? Who doesn’t want a Full-Size Replica Dub-Step Gun, or Hostage Rescue Experience? Exactly.