Don't trust them.
Here are five GIFs that prove that robots will take over the world.
1) Thisrobot that can catch anything
The GIF comes from a video posted by École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). That's a research university in Lausanne, Switzerland. EPFL is considered one of the best engineering schools in the world. This GIF is a good reason for that rank. You can watch the video here.
2) This robot that's not only great at snooker, but also kind of a jerk about it
3) This robot that pours a pretty good beer
Okay, so there are some issues here if your enjoy beer. First, the outside of the bottle shouldn't be in the beer. That's no bueno. However, pouring down the center is a solid move. You should pour in the middle, give it a little tilt, only go halfway and then take a break. Let the beer settle. Roll the leftover in the bottle a bit to get all that goodness. Then, resume pouring.
Still, this Mr. Roboto did a solid job.
4) This robot that's totally cheating at games, and what are you gonna do about it?
Look at him, with his shifty eyes and missing mouth. Baxter here doesn't care for your stupid rules. He plays how he wants to play, and he wins. Every. Time.
The GIF comes from Redditor jimbo831 and a trip to the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry. Read about that here.
5) This robot that will totally cut you
What do you think. Are we doomed?