It’s been a while since I’ve found a PlayStation Sale newsworthy enough to write about, but something tells me that 800 games might ping a few interests out there. Everything from your favorite classics to modern day hits to indie sensations and VR outlets can be found at steeply discounted prices through the PlayStation Store’s Mid-Year Sale for the next few weeks.
Those with PlayStation Plus can also earn five times the normal reward points.
Sitting on the top of the list is Darksiders Warmastered Edition, which is selling for $5.99, and Rocket League for $11.99. Sony has chosen Far Cry 5 at a price of $41.99 to highlight the value of PlayStation Plus.
Everything else is on you. If you can’t find something in a huge catalog of 800 games that you want, then I suppose you must be a pretty satisfied gamer. Good for you!
PlayStation’s Mid-Year Sale ends on July 17.
Here are some highlights from the sale:
- Assassin’s Creed Origins: $35.99 / $29.99 / $59.99
- Doom + Wolfenstein 2 bundle: $35.99 / $27.99 / $79.99
- Far Cry 5: $47.99 / $41.99 / $59.99
- Max Payne: $10.49 / $8.99 / $14.99
- Nioh The Complete Edition: $29.99 / $24.99 / $49.99
- Outlast 2: $11.99 / $8.69 / $28.99
- Star Wars Battlefront II: $23.99 / $17.99 / $59.99
- The Evil Within 2: $29.99 / $23.99 / $59.99
- The Last of Us: Left Behind stand alone: $5.99 / $4.99 / $9.99
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt: $23.99 / $19.99 / $39.99