It’s tough to tell which games are coming to which consoles during E3 press briefings. Unless you’re willing to take the time to check the end of every trailer to see which badges pop up, it can be tough to keep it straight. The list below details which games are exclusive to which consoles and also which titles are launch titles. Some of these titles may also be coming to PC, though this list is meant to focus on the console releases.
- Crimson Dragon
- Dead Rising 3(Launch Title)
- Forza 5 (Launch Title)
- Halo Xbox One
- Killer Instinct (Launch Title)
- Kinect Sports Rivals (Launch Title)
- Minecraft Xbox One Edition (PC and 360 – no word yet on how the Xbox One Edition will differ)
- PowerStar Golf
- Project Spark (Also heading to PC and Tablets in some form)
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (Timed Exclusive)
- Quantum Break
- RYSE: Son of Rome (Launch Title)
- Sunset Overdrive
- TitanFall (Also on PC and Xbox 360)
- Zoo Tycoon (Also on Xbox 360)
- BlackLight Retribution – Also on PC
- Daylight – Also on PC
- DC Universe Online(Launch Title) – Also on PC, PlayStation 3
- Doki Doki Universe
- Don’t Starve – Also on PC
- DriveClub (Launch Title)
- Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn – Also on PC, PlayStation 3
- inFAMOUS: Second Son
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (Launch Title)
- Knack (Launch Title)
- OctoDad: Dadliest Catch – Also on PC
- Outlast – Also on PC
- Planetside 2 (Launch Title) – Also on PC
- Ray’s The Dead – Also on PC
- Secret Ponchos
- The Order: 1886
- The Witness (Launch Title) – Also on PC
- Tiny Brain
- Transistor (Timed Exclusive) – Also in PC
- Warframe (Launch Title) – Also on PC
Most games from EA and Ubisoft’s shows (Battlefield 4, Watch_Dogs, etc.) are multiplatform, while some others like Mad Max and Kingdom Hearts 3 have been confirmed by their publishers are being multiplatform. Right now, Xbox One has some catching up to do in terms of launch titles, but it has more in the way of exclusives that aren’t also heading to PC. There are sure to be more announcements at GamesCom and maybe even Comic-Con this summer that will add to both of these lists.
And what about Nintendo? Most of the significant titles coming to the Wii U and 3DS are unmistakably Nintendo. Most are first party titles like Super Mario 3D World and Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD. A few of the others like Wonderful 101 and Xenosomething are known exclusives, so there’s little confusion to clear up. Congratulations to Nintendo for managing to stay out of the chaos entirely!
Thanks to Reddit user MetalPanda for filling in some of the blanks with his post, credited below.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
Win an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with the Reader's Choice giveaway!
What's the best phone of 2019? Is it the iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 or OnePlus 7T? What about the best laptop, games console, tablet and more? Vote NOW in the Reader's Choice awards and win BIG in time for the holidays!
Here are the best products from IFA 2019!
Here are the products announced at IFA 2019 that were worthy of our Best of IFA 2019 awards. Also featuring MrMobile's single best product at the show!
The Dungeons and Dragons loot you always wanted
These are the accessories you need to be at the most prepared D&D player at your table.