IGN went through each page and assembled a list of the games’ file sizes.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 13.4 GB
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 7 GB
- Snipperclips: Cut it Out, Together! – 1.60 GB
- Disgaea 5 – 5.92 GB
- Puyo Puyo Tetris – 1.09 GB
- I Am Setsuna – 1.40 GB
- Dragon Quest Heroes I·II – 32 GB
- Nobunaga’s Ambition – 5 GB
The Nintendo Switch will offer 32GB of internal memory (though a chunk of that is reserved for system use), but it will work with SD cards at launch. You’ll need one; good thing they aren’t proprietary.
This applies to digital downloads only
Now, since this system is cartridge-based, you’ll only need to worry about file sizes if you’re buying digital games from the eShop. Those, obviously, need to be downloaded and installed. Physical games will work off their carts.
Interestingly, Dragon Quest Heroes I-II checks in at 32 GB. You’ll absolutely need a MicroSD card to play that one. You should get one anyways, honestly. Just do it.