NieR: Automata’s “3C3C1D119440927” DLC delivers both its absurd name and contents on worldwide on May 2, as confirmed by Square Enix. Both the PC and PlayStation 4 versions are scheduled to get it on the same day.
The content is notable for adding the first alternative costumes for all three main characters and adding boss fights based on both the CEO of Square Enix and Platinum Games.
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- “Revealing Outfit” (in the style of Kaine) for 2B
- “Young Man’s Outfit” (in the style of young Nier) for 9S
- “Destroyer Outfit” (in the style of young adult Nier) for A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
But… but Zelda… my new Switch
Happy news, I finally got my Nintendo Switch. Sad news, I need to shelf NieR: Automata for a few weeks while I put a dent into the expansive realm of Hyrule. I’m so glad nothing is on my radar for this coming fall yet outside of Super Mario Odyssey because I’m going to be playing catch up all year at this rate!
3C3C1D119440927 comes to the PlayStation 4 and PC next week on May 2.
Add magic to your living space with these string lights
String lights add personality and soft light to your living space. Here are some of the best.
Disguise your little one with the help of a themed costume
From avocado halves to hoppy bunnies, costumes speak to every child's unique spirit. And we've collected our favorite options.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
Use a chess clock to keep track of move and play times
These chess clocks feature dual clocks for players to control their own timers, and loud alarms so everyone knows when time is up. These clocks can be used for other 2-person games, like checkers, that may benefit from a game timer.