We now have the full list of Mass Effect: Andromeda trophies, and yes, most of them revolve around killing a lot of aliens and upgrading your team into super soldier saviors of the universe. However, these are not the trophies that are getting the most attention.
Instead, many are puzzled by the Matchmaker trophy, one which rewards players for completing not one but three different romance quests. Whether that means on a single playthrough or multiple playthroughs is yet to be known, but we can definitely see broken hearts and heated words in attempting to get that one.
See the full list of trophies below.
- Fireworks — Perform 100 power combos
- Terminator — Kill 2000 enemies
- Death From Above — Kill 100 enemies while hovering (single-player)
- Close Combat Specialist — Kill 100 enemies with melee attacks
- With Our Powers Combined — Detonate 10 targets that were primed by a teammate (single-player)
- Pinpoint Shot — Hit 250 enemy weak points while using a scope (single-player)
- Medic! — Perform 25 revivals on teammates
- Mastermind — Using constructs, kill 100 enemies
- Icebreaker — Shatter a frozen enemy with a jump melee attack (single-player)
- Fastball — Hit an enemy with a thrown enemy 25 times (single-player)
- Rough Landing — Detonate a trip mine with a thrown enemy (single-player)
- Friendly Fire — Direct your Remnant VI to attack each kind of Remnant enemy (single-player)
- Trapshooter — Hit 25 floating enemies with Concussive Shot, Lance, or Incinerate (single-player)
- Sucker Punch — Use a melee attack to hit 25 floating enemies (single-player)
- Pyrotechnics Expert — Light three enemies on fire with one continuous Flamethrower attack (single-player)
- Long-Distance Jump — Travel at least 30m in a single jump (single-player)
- Matchmaker — Complete romances with three different characters across all playthroughs
- Vanguard Surprise — While cloaked, hit an enemy with a Charge attack (single-player)
- Hang Time — Keep the Nomad airborne for 35 seconds
- APEX — Complete the multiplayer mode tutorial mission
- Explorer — Complete a combined five strike team missions or APEX extractions in multiplayer mode
- Activation — Activate the Remnant city
- Family Connections — Reboot the Pathfinder
- Liberation — Free the salarian ark
- Foothold — Establish an outpost
- Exaltation — Destroy the exaltation facility or save the angaran prisoners
- First Steps — Meet the angara on Aya
- Alliance — Ally with an outlaw faction
- Pathfinder — Become the new Pathfinder
- Initiated — Gain access to the Tempest
- World-Shaper — Activate the first Remnant vault
- Buccaneer — Recover the krogan colony ship
- Building Bridges — Stop the Roekaar leader
- United — Unite the outposts against a common threat
- Helping Hand — Help Vetra’s sister
- Signal Tracking — Find the source of the strange signal Peebee discovers
- Role Model — Rescue the asari ark
- Full Roster — In single-player mode, recruit all six squadmates
- First Contact — Land on an alien planet
- Full Power — Evolve one tech, one combat, and one biotic power to Rank 6 (single-player)
- Almost There — Reach Level 25 in single player mode or Level 15 in multiplayer mode
- Teamwork — Create six strike teams or earn 25 assist medals in multiplayer mode
- Top Talent — Promote a strike team to Level 20
- Jack Of All Trades — Equip three different profile types
- Terraformer — Increase a discovered planet to 100% viability
- Craftsmanship — Craft armor or a gun with three augments
- Data Mining — Scan 100 different objects
- Cryptographer — Complete 20 Remnant puzzles in a single playthrough
- Veteran — Successfully complete a combined 25 strike team missions or APEX multiplayer mode extractions
- Mission Accomplished — Activate Meridian
- Peak Condition — Reach Level 40 in single-player mode or Level 20 in multiplayer mode
- Kitted Out — Kill a foe with a Rank 5 weapon in a single-player game or equip a Rank 10 weapon in multiplayer
- High Performance — Unlock Rank 6 for each single-player profile type, or obtain a Level 6 multiplayer bonus stat
- Unwavering — Complete an “Insanity” single-player game, or 5 “Gold” multiplayer extractions from any firebase
- All Clear — Increase all discovered planets to 100% viability
- Andromeda’s Finest — Collect all trophies
Mass Effect trophies are always fun to get
In my gaming career, I’ve only ever shot the moon once, getting all of the trophies or achievements in a single game, and of course, that was with the first Mass Effect. I joined the perfect 1000 club, as it was called at the time, by beating the game three different times and conquering each objective. I was quite pleased with myself for my efforts.
However, that perfect record was stripped from me with the addition of DLC, which BioWare said I would have to buy and complete if I wanted to ever join the perfect 1000 club again. That’s when trophies and achievements stopped mattering to me. To have tasted victory only to have it stripped away and held hostage by capitalism. No thanks.
This is not what I am looking for when I video game.
Mass Effect: Andromeda will be released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on March 28.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
Win an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with the Reader's Choice giveaway!
What's the best phone of 2019? Is it the iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 or OnePlus 7T? What about the best laptop, games console, tablet and more? Vote NOW in the Reader's Choice awards and win BIG in time for the holidays!
Here are the best products from IFA 2019!
Here are the products announced at IFA 2019 that were worthy of our Best of IFA 2019 awards. Also featuring MrMobile's single best product at the show!
The Dungeons and Dragons loot you always wanted
These are the accessories you need to be at the most prepared D&D player at your table.