Have you discovered the joys of the LG G7 ThinQ yet? Are you a ‘Ryan’ and you need some convincing? TechnoBuffalo and LG are teaming up to give one lucky winner an LG G7 ThinQ and hopefully convince you it’s the phone you need.
TechnoBuffalo and LG will be giving away one phone, but if you visit LG’s site you have chances at yet another giveaway with even more prizes. Lots of folks are going to be going home with new phones!
Fot the TechnoBuffalo contest, just use the widget below. For LG’s, here is the info:
Are you one of the 546,629 Ryans in the US? Then this is your lucky day. LG Electronics MobileComm USA launched a nationwide sweepstakes today for anyone named Ryan, but open to any US resident through an alternate entry method, to enter to win exclusive prizes and join the LG Family. The winner of the sweepstakes will receive the latest LG G7 ThinQ for himself/herself and seven of his/her friends, cupcakes for a year, and even the opportunity to appear on a billboard in Times Square.
“Ryan” happens to be the protagonist in the new hero LG G7 ThinQ TVC that launched earlier this month and represents all of the savvy phone skeptics out there who are unsatisfied with their current phone but are too anxious to pull the trigger on a new one – nearly 40 percent of the population.
“The LG G7 ThinQ is one of the best smartphones LG has brought to market, and we’re doing whatever it takes for consumers to realize that,” said Peggy Ang, Division Vice President, Brand Marketing, Mobile Communications, LG Electronics MobileComm USA.” The sweepstakes is a bold and exciting invitation that creates conversation and will reward a group of friends with once in a lifetime prizes, including the latest LG smartphone and their selfie in Times Square.”
- Who is Ryan? Meet Ryan, the protagonist in the new hero LG G7 ThinQ TVC, a forward-thinking individual who doesn’t always buy into hype. Ryan, like nearly 40 percent of the population, is anxious on purchasing a new phone. Ryan knows there has to be a better one out there, but Ryan hasn’t seen any company do what it takes to get him to switch.
- How it Works: If your name is Ryan, follow the below link to enter for a chance to win. If you’re not a Ryan, but know one– convince them to enter! It won’t be hard. After all, we do have a commercial with Aubrey Plaza. Show that to Ryan.
- Link to Sweepstakes: whatsitgonnatakeryan.com, open to Ryans and also to any US resident through an alternate entry method.
LG G7 ThinQ for the winner and seven of his/her friends
Appear on a Times Square billboard
Free Cupcakes for a year to celebrate
- Contest runs through 11:59 PM PDT on Thursday, July 12, 2018.
- Anyone with a delivery address in the U.S. may enter.
- Winner will be chosen at random from the entries.
- One (1) winner will each receive one (1) LG G7 ThinQ.
- You must reply to us from the email you entered with to claim your prize.
- Remember, the contest closes 11:59 PM PDT on Thursday, July 12, 2018.
Good luck, and here’s hoping you win!
If you don’t win this week, don’t fret! Check the TechnoBuffalo Giveaways page each week to see what new giveaways there will be.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Add magic to your living space with these string lights
String lights add personality and soft light to your living space. Here are some of the best.
Disguise your little one with the help of a themed costume
From avocado halves to hoppy bunnies, costumes speak to every child's unique spirit. And we've collected our favorite options.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
These are the best Captain Marvel gifts
Go higher, further, faster with these incredible Captain Marvel gifts, from Funko POP! figures to awesome apparel.