LEGO has announced that beginning March 31 you can pick up your Tron: Legacy set.
LEGO Ideas is a site where anyone can propose a new LEGO set. Once it reaches 10,000 votes the company will then consider the viability of actually releasing it. This is exactly how Minecraft and LEGO first came together, and here we are several years and sets later.
The latest set to go through the process is based off the Disney film, Tron: Legacy. The set will three minifigures and two Light Cycles. I'm always one to appreciate unique features, and the little hook so that you can attach the light trail that follows a Light Cycle is just pretty darn cool. And who can resist tiny little Identity Discs? I know I can't.
The LEGO Ideas Tron: Legacy set will be released on March 31 and will feature 230 pieces. The suggested retail price is $34.99 in the U.S.
Build, play and display with this futuristic LEGO® Ideas 21314 TRON: Legacy set from Disney, featuring 2 Light Cycles, each with minifigure seats and translucent-colored light-style elements, plus a divisible TRON grid with attachment points for the vehicles. Use the grid as a display base for the Light Cycles or split it in 2 to recreate the chase scene from Disney's TRON: Legacy movie. Alternatively, stage an Identity Disc battle between the 3 included LEGO minifigures—Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler—on the grid. This construction toy includes a booklet with information about its fan creator and LEGO designers, plus the lowdown on Disney's TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
- Includes 3 LEGO® minifigures: Sam Flynn, Quorra and Rinzler.
- Features 2 buildable Light Cycles for Sam Flynn and Rinzler, and a TRON grid/display base.
- Sam Flynn's Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-blue light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- Rinzler's Light Cycle features a minifigure seat, authentic features and assorted translucent-orange light-style elements, including power stream effects.
- TRON grid/display base features 2 detachable parts, attachment points for the 2 Light Cycles and translucent-blue elements.
- Divide the grid to recreate the Light Cycle chase scene from Disney's TRON: Legacy movie, or use it to role-play the disc battle scene with the minifigures.
- Includes Quorra's sword.
- Accessory elements include Sam Flynn and Quorra's blue Identity Discs, and Rinzler's 2 orange Identity Discs.
- Attach the discs to the back of each minifigure.
- This construction toy includes a booklet with building instructions, information about the set's fan creator and LEGO designers, and the lowdown on Disney's TRON: Legacy movie and its main characters.
- Each Light Cycle measures over 1″ (5cm) high, 6" (17cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
- TRON grid/display base measures over 8" (22cm) wide and 3" (9cm) deep.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
Win an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with the Reader's Choice giveaway!
What's the best phone of 2019? Is it the iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 or OnePlus 7T? What about the best laptop, games console, tablet and more? Vote NOW in the Reader's Choice awards and win BIG in time for the holidays!
Here are the best products from IFA 2019!
Here are the products announced at IFA 2019 that were worthy of our Best of IFA 2019 awards. Also featuring MrMobile's single best product at the show!
These are the Star Wars Games you're looking for
Become one with the Force as we give you a list of our favorite Star Wars-themed games.