We just downloaded iOS 8 Beta and we’re going through grabbing screenshots of all of the new features. In the gallery above, you’ll be able to see a lot of the new features, some of our favorites, which we’ve included screenshots of in the gallery above, include:
- You can now have your device automatically delete messages after 30 days or 1 year, instead of leaving them permanently on the device.
- You can respond with a voice message.
- The predictive keyboard works pretty well, and looks cool, too.
- You can choose from a gallery of photos to include in an MMS.
- Spotlight now searches Safari, Music, Apps, movie showtimes, the App Store and so much more.
- Health app – lets you track a ridiculous amount of data including body mass index, body fat percentage, height, body mass, lean body mass, distance, calories, activity, flights climbed, steps, basal calories, NikeFuel and More.
- Health app lets you create a medical ID with emergency info about yourself.
- Family Sharing lets you share music, movies, apps, photos and other downloads with other iTunes accounts.
- Can mute group messages, share location and more.
- Can now view battery percentage used by each individual application.
- Can say “Hey Siri” while your device is plugged in to launch Siri.
Some of these features were discussed by Tim Cook and his team today, and we’re sure we’ll discover a lot more as we use iOS 8. For now, enjoy the new changes and we’ll be sure to report back with anything else we find.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
Win an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with the Reader's Choice giveaway!
What's the best phone of 2019? Is it the iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 or OnePlus 7T? What about the best laptop, games console, tablet and more? Vote NOW in the Reader's Choice awards and win BIG in time for the holidays!
Here are the best products from IFA 2019!
Here are the products announced at IFA 2019 that were worthy of our Best of IFA 2019 awards. Also featuring MrMobile's single best product at the show!
It's the season for chapped lips, so you might need one of these lip balms
If you're looking for a good lip balm to keep in your pocket, you may be searching for awhile. There are tons of options to choose from, and they may not always be a perfect choice. Here are some great options to add to your purse or pocket.