We love smartphones, but don’t forget just how dirty they can be. Hands aren’t exactly the cleanest thing around, and then they’re touching a screen to collect those germs. It’s also a time of year when colds and the flu are more common. That’s why partnered with PhoneSoap on a clean-themed giveaway. Together, we’re scrubbing down some smartphones.
You can win a PhoneSoap 3, courtesy of PhoneSoap and TechnoBuffalo.
The PhoneSoap 3, which appeared on ABC’s Shark Tank a few years ago, eliminates almost all bacteria with its UV light. And yes, it’s scientifically proven to do that. PhoneSoap isn’t making any blind claims. You really can get rid of those nasty germs that get you sick.
Aside from that, you’re getting two dedicated ports for power. The PhoneSoap 3 can be plugged in while your smartphone also gets charged. So it’s both a sanitizer and a charger.
Here’s what PhoneSoap says about its product:
– UV sanitizer kills 99.99% of germs
– Fits all phone and case sizes
– Safely sanitizes anything that fits inside
– Acoustic audio amplifier allows you to hear notifications – Two charging ports allow it to act as a universal charger for any device
Just wait one moment before pulling the trigger on the PhoneSoap 3. Instead of paying $60 for one, you can enter our giveaway and possibly win a unit for free. We have three units of for grabs, too. Take advantage of the entry methods, and your chances to win a PhoneSoap 3 will increase.
Let’s get you participating in this giveaway.
Terms of the giveaway:
- Contest runs through 11:59PM PDT on Monday, December 24, 2018
- Anyone with a delivery address in the United States may enter
- Winners will be chosen at random from the entries
- Three (3) winners will receive one (1) PhoneSoap 3 in Sand
- You must reply to us from the email registered to claim your prize
- If you do not claim the prize within 24 hours, we select another winner
- Remember, the contest closes at 11:59PM PDT on Monday, December 24, 2018.
Good luck, folks! As always, check the TechnoBuffalo Giveaways page for continuous updates on what prizes we’re offering.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.