Funko unleashed an absolute avalanche of product this week. Hold on to your wallet.
First off, check out the Star Wars The Last Jedi Funko products that were announced earlier this week.
Mad Max: Fury Road may have been a gritty movie, but that doesn’t mean it can’t get some cuteness. The Rock Candy and Mystery Minis won’t have any exclusives or chase items, but the Pop! figures will.
Chase figures will be found 1-in-6 for Immortan Joe and Furiosa. Funko Shop will have Nux with goggles, Coma-Doof will be found at Target, Furiosa with Missing Arm will be at Hot Topic and Walmart will get Max with Cage Mask.
There are 14 NBA Pop! figures on the way with surprisingly only one exclusive. You’ll find DeMar DeRozan at Grosnor.
Disney has a bunch of products announces this week.
- Nightmare Before Christmas will be getting Blindbag Pop! Keychains.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse will be rendered as Pocket Pop! Keychains.
- Rock Candy will see three regular releases and two Hot Topic exclusives: A glow in the dark version of Maleficent, and a flocked version of Cruella De Vil.
There were a few smaller announcements this week:
- Pop! Rides will see Night King on Dragon.
- Two versions of Pickle Rick from Rick and Morty will haunt your dreams.
- Klepto Cats will be showing up as Mystery Minis and Hot Topic will have exclusive Wizard Cat, Star Cat and Cathulu.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
Win an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with the Reader's Choice giveaway!
What's the best phone of 2019? Is it the iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 or OnePlus 7T? What about the best laptop, games console, tablet and more? Vote NOW in the Reader's Choice awards and win BIG in time for the holidays!
Here are the best products from IFA 2019!
Here are the products announced at IFA 2019 that were worthy of our Best of IFA 2019 awards. Also featuring MrMobile's single best product at the show!
Love Fortnite? You need these Funko Pop! figures in your life
Epic Games’ Fortnite has become a gaming and cultural phenomenon buoyed significantly by the Battle Royale craze. With such a meteoric rise, it’s only fitting Fortnite clashes with Funko Pop!