Funko was a bit quieter than usual this week. Everyone needs time to breathe.
Diving in, we’ve got a ton of products for the next Pixar film, Coco.
- Pop! figures will be available exclusively at Toys R’ Us and Hot Topic with a 1-in-6 chase for Miguel. A glowing Miguel will only be found at Toys R’ Us.
- Mystery Minis will have one variant assortment at Toys R’ Us which will feature glow-in-the-dark versions of Imelda, Miguel, and Ernesto.
- Dorbz will be exclusive to Toys R’ Us and Hot Topic, with a Glow-in-the-dark Miguel only at the former.
Hello Neighbor is going to have a ton of exclusives.
- GameStop will have Neighbor with an axe and rope
- Walmart with have Neighbor with Milk & Cookies and Neighbor with glue
- Fye will have Neighbor with apron and cleaver
- Barnes & Noble will have two Neighbors: Black & White and Pumpkinhead
In comic book related products this week:
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will get a Black Panther vs. Monster Hunter two-pack with a color variant exclusive to Best Buy
- Marvel and DC will also be getting Mystery Mini plush
Wrapping up this week we have this month’s Specialty figures. This month you’ll find a Pop! of Rose from Star Wars: The Last Jedi and a Dorbz of Jaga from Thundercats.
And wrapping up this week is Olaf with Kittens from Olaf’s Frozen Adventure.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
Win an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with the Reader's Choice giveaway!
What's the best phone of 2019? Is it the iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 or OnePlus 7T? What about the best laptop, games console, tablet and more? Vote NOW in the Reader's Choice awards and win BIG in time for the holidays!
Here are the best products from IFA 2019!
Here are the products announced at IFA 2019 that were worthy of our Best of IFA 2019 awards. Also featuring MrMobile's single best product at the show!
Love Fortnite? You need these Funko Pop! figures in your life
Epic Games’ Fortnite has become a gaming and cultural phenomenon buoyed significantly by the Battle Royale craze. With such a meteoric rise, it’s only fitting Fortnite clashes with Funko Pop!