DC Collectibles has always been synonymous with high-quality products, but basing assumptions on Toy Fair 2018, the company is going to be making some definite changes this year.
DC Collectibles has been at the top of the collectibles game for ages, but it has also come to be a very expensive hobby for many folks and made it more difficult for a lot of people to jump on board. Things seem to be changing this year with an introduction of several new cheaper lines, but while also maintaining the higher-end products.
Jumping in, however, the DC Bombshells line has been a phenomenal hit for DC. That statue series that re-imagines characters from the comic as pin-up girls from the 1940s has spawned an art book and comic series, and the line will continue to expand this year with new statues and a new 2-pack of action figures of Harley Quinn and the Joker.
- Wonder Woman is due in July
- Joker’s Daughter and the figure 2-pack will hit shelves in Oct
- Batman & Catwoman double statue will see the light of day in November
There will be a lot of new action figures this year, many of them coming out one-on-one meaning one hero and one villain.
- DC Essentials Batman, Deathstroke, Flash, Reverse Flash will launch in July
- DC Essentials Superman, Brainiac, Aquaman, Black Manta will hit in September
- Doomsday Clock Ozymandias and Dr. Manhatten will launch in September
- Doomsday Clock Rorschach and Mime will launch in October
- Doomsday Clock Comedian and Marionette will launch in November
- DC Batman: The Animated Series Harley Quinns expressions set will launch in August
DC Collectibles is really embracing the artist community this year with multiple new releases that will see some new takes on your favorite characters.
- Nooligan Batman, Joker, and Harley will hit in colored and Black & White versions in September
- Sho Murase Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Harley Quinn in both stylized colors and holiday colors will be available in November
As a child of the 1970s, the 1980s were the height of my comic book reading, and that means that just like every kid I was obsessed with the original comic version of The New Teen Titans. DC Collectibles is now releasing a multi-part statue series that will allow you to recreate the cover of the very first issue.
- Robin and Starfire will release in August
- Cyborg and Beast Boy will hit the shelves of your bedroom in September
- Wonder Girl and Kid Flash will speed onto the scene in October
- Raven will complete the set in November
And wrapping up the year… hold on.
- Batman Black and White
- Batman Metal from the Designer Series
- Two-Face prop coin replica
- TV series Black Lightning
- DC Core Joker
- DC Covergirls Batgirl
- DC Designer Series Bolland Joker
- Gotham City Garage Batgirl
- Black, White & Red Harley Quinn
- Batman Black & White – Gerard Way Batman
- Batman Black & White – Gerard Way Joker
- DC Designer Series Supergirl
- DC Gallery Rick Baker Joker bust
- Red, White & Black Harley Quinn
- DC Core Batgirl
- DC Core Wonder WOman
- DC Designer Series Jim Lee Trinity
Win an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with the Reader's Choice giveaway!
What's the best phone of 2019? Is it the iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 or OnePlus 7T? What about the best laptop, games console, tablet and more? Vote NOW in the Reader's Choice awards and win BIG in time for the holidays!
Here are the best products from IFA 2019!
Here are the products announced at IFA 2019 that were worthy of our Best of IFA 2019 awards. Also featuring MrMobile's single best product at the show!
Pixel 4 hands-on videos reveal all, including new 'Screen attention' mode
The Pixel 4 leaks continue to be fierce. Most recently, three hands-on videos showcasing the Pixel 4 in all of its glory have been uploaded to YouTube.
From tots to teens, these are the best bikes for girls
It's time to teach the girls in your life about the joys of wind in hair, wheels in flight, and feet on pedals. Here are the perfect bicycles to get any young lady moving.