If you’re in the U.S., we hope you’ll be celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow with your friends and family. Some households have a ritual of heading out shopping after finishing their meal, or immediately the next day, known as Black Friday. We’ve been scouring the internet for the best Black Friday deals on tablets and have a few deals you might want to consider before heading out the door. Here’s what we’ve found so far, and we’ll be sure to update if we hear of any other specials.
Walmart – Link
- $399 iPad 2 plus a $75 gift card. 1 hour in-stock guarantee.
- $49 Ematic 7-inch Android 4.0 tablet
Target – Link
- Fourth Generation iPad with Retina Display – $60 gift card with purchase
- iPad 2 – $60 Gift Card with purchase.
Sam’s Club – Link
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (8GB) White – $179.99
Amazon – Link
Amazon has dozens of tablets available for sale, although none of them particularly stand out as Black Friday deals. Still, there are several tablets in the sub-$200 price range that might be attractive to some shoppers. Overall, though, you’ll want to stick with the big brands you know.
Best Buy – Link
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 – $179.99 plus a free $20 gift card
- Visual Land Presitge 7 Tablet – $TBD
- $40 – $60 off of fourth generation iPad and iPad 2.
- $249 Acer Iconia A200 16GB tablet – $100 savings
- $159.99 Kindle Fire 8GB – with free $30 gift card
- $199 Kindle Fire HD 16GB – with free $30 gift card
- $279.99 Asus Transformer Pad TF300T – $100 savings
Staples – Link
- Kindle Fire HD – $199 with $20 Staples gift card
- Kindle Fire – $159 with $20 Staples gift card
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 – $179.99 ($100 savings)
- Acer Iconia A200 Tablet – $249.99 ($100 savings)
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.