If you missed out on holiday shopping over Black Friday, there’s no need to worry because Best Buy is continuing with some sweet deals. The retail giant just began a three-day sale on Apple products that will net you some big discounts.
Best Buy’s deals apply to most of Apple’s marquee products, including the iPhone, MacBook, iPad and iMac. Here’s are some of the best deals Best Buy is offering.
- Trade in an iPhone to upgrade to the iPhone X will get you a $250 Best Buy gift card. Only a certain number of iPhone models qualify for the deal.
- If you get an iPhone 8 or 8 Plus through an installment plan, you will get $200 discount.
- iPhone 6s is available for $9.99 a month when you get it through an installment plan.
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro on sale for $849.99 ($150 off). Normally it starts at $999.99.
- iPad Mini 4 is on sale for $274.99 ($125 off). Normally it starts at $399.99 ($125 off).
- 15-inch MacBook Pro on sale for $2,599.99 ($200 off). Normally it starts at $2,799.99.
- 13-inch MacBook Air on sale for $874.99 ($125 off). Normally it starts off at $999.99.
- 27-inch iMac on sale for $2,099.99 ($200 off). Normally it starts at $2,299.99.
Best Buy’s discounts on Apple products run from Thursday, December 7 to Saturday, December 9 at 11:59 PM CT. Better jump on the deals before they go away.