The fourth entry in Capcom’s Ace Attorney series, Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, is finally making its way to the Nintendo 3DS, becoming the last mainline game in the franchise to appear natively on the console. This new version will come with updated visuals, both the Japanese and English text, and all the usual humor of the Ace Attorney franchise.
Capcom has confirmed that this new version will cost $19.99 and will be released in November.
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney is coming to Nintendo 3DS complete with upgraded visuals. Originally released on Nintendo DS in 2008, this entry’s debut on Nintendo 3DS means that all six of the mainline Ace Attorney titles can be experienced on the platform. This fourth game in the series covers the adventures of Apollo Justice as a rookie defense attorney.
Forensic investigation techniques play a vital part in analyzing the evidence to help solve some of the game’s mysteries. Utilizing the features of the Nintendo 3DS, players can dust some crime scenes to search for fingerprints and also examine certain objects in a full 360 degrees to uncover hidden evidence. This Nintendo 3DS release also includes text skip options and the Japanese version of the game, allowing players to switch between the Japanese and English editions.
Court will be in session this November when Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney will be available to download on the Nintendo eShop.
- Upgraded visuals and features – Enjoy the game’s improved new look on Nintendo 3DS and use the system’s features to dust some crime scenes to search for fingerprints and examine certain objects in a full 360 degrees to uncover hidden evidence.
- Colorful cast of characters – Stars budding defense attorney Apollo Justice, and top prosecutor Klavier Gavin who is also a former guitarist and Apollo’s rockstar rival.
- Text skip options – Returning players have options to speed through in-game dialogue.
- Includes two versions – Switch between the Japanese and English editions for an “Igiyari!” or “Objection!” More than just an alternative language option, keen eyes will be able to spot some differences between each version’s localized backgrounds.
- Classic Ace Attorney Gameplay – Survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence in the Investigation phase before defending your client in the courtroom!
- Twisting plots and puzzling cases – Upon completing the first case, Apollo is asked to join disbarred attorney Phoenix Wright and work alongside Phoenix’s adopted daughter, Trucy. The pair go on to solve a series of quirky crimes including the theft of a noodle cart and the disappearance of a pair of magic panties!
As I said before back when this was a rumor, I’m excited. This is the only Ace Attorney game I haven’t played, and it makes for a good excuse to finally catch up.
No solid release date yet, but Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney will be coming to the Nintendo 3DS in November.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
Win an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with the Reader's Choice giveaway!
What's the best phone of 2019? Is it the iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 or OnePlus 7T? What about the best laptop, games console, tablet and more? Vote NOW in the Reader's Choice awards and win BIG in time for the holidays!
Here are the best products from IFA 2019!
Here are the products announced at IFA 2019 that were worthy of our Best of IFA 2019 awards. Also featuring MrMobile's single best product at the show!
These are the best Nintendo 3DS games you can buy right now
One of the best reasons to buy a Nintendo 3DS is its vast game library and here are some of the best 3DS games you can buy right now.