Each day, Amazon has deals that last only for that day, so you need to act quickly. Today is an interesting mix of jewelry, Kindles and more for today only. Check them out below:
- Up to 50% Off Valentine's Gifts From Top Watch Brands – $21.99 to $639.00
- Up to 70% Off Diamond Rings & Wedding Bands – $16.44 to $14,596.97
- 20% off Jump-N-Carry Power Sources – $101.44 to $167.42
- Save $10 on the Fire tablet – $39.99, 20% off
- $20 off Kindle Paperwhite – $99.99, 17% off
- $20 off Kindle – $59.99, 25% off
- $20 off Kindle Voyage – $179.99, 10% off
- Save $20 on the Fire Kids Edition – $79.99, 20% off
- Deal of the Month: Outlander Season One – Volume One: Collectors Edition and more – $14.99 to $34.99
- Deal of the Month: The Resident Evil Collection – $30.99, 53% off
Amazon Canada Deals
All of the following deals are available from Amazon Canada for today only.
- Save up to 25% on Valentines Day Plush Dolls and Toys– C$4.67 to C$116.99
- Save 25% on Pearl Stud Earrings from The Pearl Source – C$81.75 – C$336.75
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
The Galaxy S20 Ultra's Space Zoom camera is amazing and a bit creepy
The Galaxy S20 Ultra supports up to 100X zoom, which Samsung calls Space Zoom, but is it any good? Can a phone really product usable photos at 100x zoom? We've got our Galaxy S20 Ultra already so join us to find out!
Win an iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch with the Reader's Choice giveaway!
What's the best phone of 2019? Is it the iPhone 11 Pro, Pixel 4 or OnePlus 7T? What about the best laptop, games console, tablet and more? Vote NOW in the Reader's Choice awards and win BIG in time for the holidays!
Here are the best products from IFA 2019!
Here are the products announced at IFA 2019 that were worthy of our Best of IFA 2019 awards. Also featuring MrMobile's single best product at the show!
Get your clothes off the ground with new hangers
Hangers are one of those must-have accessories that everyone needs. Instead of grabbing the first thing you see, check out this list of winners. There's something for every garment in your closet.