If you’ve been waiting for a sale to nab a sweet discount on flagship Nintendo Switch games, you’re in luck. For a limited time, Walmart and Amazon are offering 25-percent off eight of the most popular Switch games.
Walmart started the sale first and to keep up, Amazon decided to match the 25-percent discount for the Switch games except for one (Splatoon 2), which is sold out. This brings down the cost of the normally $59.99 priced games to $44.99. The discount only works for physical copies, not for digital versions.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Walmart and Amazon
- Super Mario Odyssey – Walmart and Amazon
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Walmart and Amazon
- Mario Tennis Aces – Walmart and Amazon
- Splatoon 2 – Walmart
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – Walmart and Amazon
- Kirby Star Allies – Walmart and Amazon
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – Walmart and Amazon
Walmart nor Amazon revealed how long the sale will go on for, so you better jump on it quick.
TechnoBuffalo LLC (dba TechnoBuffalo.com) has affiliate partnerships with various companies. These do not at any time have any influence on the editorial content of TechnoBuffalo. TechnoBuffalo LLC may earn a commission from these links.