Apple today released iOS 12.1.3, the newest version of its software for iPhone and iPad. This is the fifth major update of iOS 12 designed to improve the user experience.
Here’s a complete breakdown of all that’s new with iOS 12.1.3:
– Fixes an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view
– Addresses an issue where photos could have striped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
– Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
– Resolves an issue that could cause certain CarPlay systems to disconnect from iPhone XR, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max
This release also includes bug fixes for HomePod. This update:
– Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
– Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening
Apple is rolling out iOS 12.1.3 as an over the air update for all iPhone and iPad users. For more coverage on all the changes to iOS, stay tuned to our sister site iMore.