Avengers: Infinity War is almost upon us, and to celebrate Entertainment Weekly is running a cover story about what to expect. But it is also coming with 15 different covers. And, yes, when you line all of them up they form one large picture.
There are a few fun tidbits to be spotted in the images such as members of the Guardians of the Galaxy posing with various Earth-bound heroes. Beyond that, however, there are also some notable costume changes.
- Rhodes’ (Don Cheadle) War Machine armor has definitely received upgrades since we last saw it.
- Captain America (Chris Evans) is missing the star from his chest along with some battle damage. No idea if this happens in the film or in the interim since we last saw him in Captain America: Civil War.
- Bucky (Sebastian Stan) has a nifty new arm courtesy of his hosts in Wakanda.
- Thanos (Josh Brolin) is shown wearing the Infinity Gauntlet, but it only has the Power and Space stones places in it as we’ve seen in the trailer.
- Spider-Man (Tom Holland) is wearing the Iron Spider uniform given to him by Tony.
- Iron Man’s (Robert Downey Jr.) armor has received some serious upgrades yet again.
- Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson) has a new costume as well as what looks to be some new batons, upgraded Widow Stingers, and a blonde hair color change.
With 22 heroes crammed into this film, it’s going to be wall-to-wall heroic action and there are sure to be a lot of other little tweaks we’re going to notice.