Get ready to load up those new devices you get this holiday season with some sweet deals.
Amazon announced Monday that it will be holding its second annual Digital Day sale on Dec. 29 starting at 12:00 am Eastern. Some deals will actually start on Dec. 26, but the majority of the deals will commence on the 29th.
This year customers can expect to find 40 percent mode deals with discounts of up to 80 percent off of over 5,000 deals. The deals will span eight categories: apps, games, TV shows, music, movies, and more.
Some of the sales you can look forward to include:
- Save 60% off Wonder Woman on Amazon Video
- $10 Amazon.com credit when you subscribe to HBO NOW on Amazon
- Save 50% off all in-game items for Marvel Puzzle Quest
- Save up to 80% off in-game items for Playrix games
- Save up to 75% off on Kindle best-selling books, including titles such as The Girl Who Takes an Eye for an Eye, The Silent Corner, and Modern Romance
- Save up to 80% off best-selling Marvel graphic novels like Civil War II, House of M, World War Hulk, and Star Wars
- Three free audiobooks when you sign up for an Audible trial
- 25% or more off of PC software like Rosetta Stone and Adobe Creative Cloud Photography
- First 3 months free in Daily Burn streaming workouts
Remember for the movie sales, some of these films will be eligible for Movies Anywhere meaning they will sync to other services such as Google Play, iTunes and Vudu.
You can sign up for reminders at amazon.com/DigitalDay.