Less than a week after it was announced, the OnePlus 5T is already available around the the world. The second 2017 flagship from OnePlus just went on sale in the United States, parts of Europe, and India.
It starts at $499 but the price jumps to $559 for 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. With the base model, you get 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. Both are going to be more than fast enough for everyone, so it comes down to the amount of on-device storage needed. You can also pick up a bundle, too, from OnePlus that includes a few accessories that you might consider buying after your phone arrives.
Here are the bundles, which are being offered at a discount for a limited time:
- Early Bird Bundle for $20.08 ($19.10 off)
- Protective Case, 3D Tempered Glass Screen Protector
- Big Bold Boss Bundle for $84.78 ($14.97 off)
- Protective Case, 3D Tempered Glass Screen Protector, OnePlus Bullets (V2), Dash Power Adapter, Dash Type-C Cable
- Keep it Bumping Bundle for $42.18 ($7.72 off)
- Bumper Case, OnePlus Bullets (V2)
- Dash Power Bundle for $29.90 ($5.40 off)
- Dash Power Adapter, Dash Type-C Cable
- Take Cover Bundle for $33.73 ($6.17 off)
- Protective Case, Flip Cover
Keep in mind that you’ll need to pair any of these bundles with the OnePlus 5T while buying the phone itself. If you go to purchase a bundle separately, you won’t get the same deal. OnePlus is specifically targeting buyers of the its new phone to push accessories.
Estimates for the two models have the OnePlus 5T shipping within seven days. Be quick, though, because previous OnePlus devices have sold out within hours of becoming available.