To celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day, we’ve got a giveaway for a digital copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales!
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales is being released digitally on Sept. 19, which just so happens to be International Talk Like a Pirate Day! What better way to celebrate than by giving away a digital copy? DIsney has provided us with a copy of the film for one lucky winner. Features include:
- Dead Men Tell More Tales: The Making of a New Adventure – Get unique access into the making of this exciting new “Piratesof the Caribbean” movie with this collection of revealing and entertaining stories that you can view individually or as a “play all.”
- A Return to the Sea – Two talented filmmakers, Joachim Rønning and Espen Sandberg, team up to bring “Pirates of the Caribbean” back to the screen. Hear how this new chapter of the tale was developed.
- Telling Tales: A Sit-down with Brenton & Kaya – Meet Brenton Thwaites and Kaya Scodelario, the young actors behind Henry and Carina. The two sit down together for a revealing conversation on becoming a part of the “Pirates of the Caribbean” film franchise and its continuing legacy.
- The Matador & The Bull: Secrets of Salazar & The Silent Mary – Oscar-winner Javier Bardem reveals more about his menacing new character and the foreboding ship he helms.
- First Mate Confidential – Go on-set along with Kevin McNally, the affable actor behind the feisty Mr. Gibbs, Captain Jack’s reliable first mate from all five movies.
- Deconstructing the Ghost Sharks – Peer below the depths at how these ferocious, mythical monsters were designed and brought to life.
- Wings Over the Caribbean – Captain Jack has a memorable encounter with Sir Paul McCartney – rock ‘n’ roll royalty.
- An Enduring Legacy – Take one more look at the “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales” experience and the impact of “Pirates of the Caribbean” — the movies, the ride and beyond.
- Bloopers of the Caribbean
- Jerry Bruckheimer Photo Diary
- Deleted Scenes
- Henry Turner Learns a Lesson from Captain Jack
- A Whale in Poseidon’s Tomb
- Alternate Coda: Murtogg & Mullroy “Flogging”
This giveaway is restricted to the U.S. this time. To enter, all you need to do is sign in with your credentials in the box below and complete as few or as many of the tasks you choose. Each one will reward you with additional entries in the contest. In other words, the more actions you complete, the better your chances are of winning! And don’t forget to come back every day to send out a tweet or click on the daily bonus entries.
Entries will close on Tuesday, September 19, 2017.
- Contest runs through 11:59 PM PDT on Tuesday, September 19, 2017.
- Anyone with a delivery address in the U.S. may enter.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the entries.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) digital copy of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.
- You must reply to us from the email you entered with to claim your prize.
- Remember, the contest closes 11:59 PM PDT on Tuesday, September 19, 2017.
Good luck, and here’s hoping you win!
If you don’t win this week, don’t fret! Check the TechnoBuffalo Giveaways page each week to see what new giveaways there will be.