NieR: Automata’s “3C3C1D119440927” DLC delivers both its absurd name and contents on worldwide on May 2, as confirmed by Square Enix. Both the PC and PlayStation 4 versions are scheduled to get it on the same day.
The content is notable for adding the first alternative costumes for all three main characters and adding boss fights based on both the CEO of Square Enix and Platinum Games.
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- “Revealing Outfit” (in the style of Kaine) for 2B
- “Young Man’s Outfit” (in the style of young Nier) for 9S
- “Destroyer Outfit” (in the style of young adult Nier) for A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
But… but Zelda… my new Switch
Happy news, I finally got my Nintendo Switch. Sad news, I need to shelf NieR: Automata for a few weeks while I put a dent into the expansive realm of Hyrule. I’m so glad nothing is on my radar for this coming fall yet outside of Super Mario Odyssey because I’m going to be playing catch up all year at this rate!
3C3C1D119440927 comes to the PlayStation 4 and PC next week on May 2.