Amazon was selling an official guide for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild on their UK site. That’s changed, since apparently the listing page actually included some minor details from the game.
What type of details? We’ll paste the description below, but those who want to avoid spoilers should stop here. The guide is not longer up. The details it shared included specific amounts of certain in-game things, thus shedding light on the depth of content.
So, sort of spoilery. I hate spoilers, and this one didn’t bother me all that much.
Here’s exactly what the page spoiled
Thanks, Nintendo Everything, for grabbing the info before the page went down. If you don’t mind minor spoilers, dig in. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild launches March 3, 2017, on the Wii U and Nintendo Switch.
- Collector’s Edition bonus: Premium hardcover, large-size map poster and dedicated 16-page retrospective celebrating thirty years of Zelda games
- At-a-glance walkthroughs: Annotated maps and screenshots show you the way through every quest and dungeon
- Utterly comprehensive: 120 Shrine mini-dungeons, 900 Korok seed puzzles, 76 side quests all mapped out and ready for you to discover and complete! Also includes optional challenges, mini-games, unlockables, Easter eggs, and more
- Puzzle Master: Every single puzzle and riddle unraveled with clear, visual solutions
- Expert combat strategy: Practical, reproducible tactics to crush your enemies, even the toughest bosses
- Comprehensive reference: Exhaustive appraisals of all items and monsters including key parameters that are hidden in the game
- Extra large map poster: covering the entire game world
- Quality control: carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers