Are you ready for a whole new dimension of DVR and cord cutting? Then Plex and TechnoBuffalo have a giveaway for you!
TechnoBuffalo has teamed up with Plex to give one lucky winner a Plex DVR set up that will let you change the way you watch TV forever! One lucky winner will receive a lifetime Plex Pass, a digital antenna and an HDHomeRun tuner.
- Play from any device: A true media hub, Plex allows you to play any recorded content on virtually any device, consolidating and organizing your DVR recordings with all your other media (music, photos, and videos). Recordings may be watched on dozens of platforms (more mobile and home streaming devices than any other DVR solution), while media can be viewed, organized and played from a consistent, clean interface no matter which device you’re on (including iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire, NVIDIA SHIELD and other Android TV devices, Apple TV, Xbox, PlayStation and most Smart TVs.)
- Rich, Easy-to-Navigate interface: Plex makes information on your TV shows, movies or sports look beautiful by automatically adding movie posters, plot summaries, cover art and descriptions. The Plex experience also includes enhanced extras for recorded TV content, including show descriptions, episode synopses, and season information. Plex organizes everything you record, making it easy to find what you want to watch.
- Discover More of What You Love: Plex DVR provides a rich program guide for all your favorite channels, including ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CW, PBS, CBC, BBC, ITV, Telemundo, Univision, and many more. The programming guide also highlights content for you, like “News,” “Sports,” “Premieres,” and “Upcoming Favorites.” Plex even recommends upcoming broadcast TV based on your viewing habits and content you already have in your Plex libraries.
- Easy, Intuitive Setup: Unlike the typically complex and fragmented software that cord cutters need today, Plex replaces the bland electronic program guide, and eliminates the need for DVR recording software, automatically identifying and integrating with tuners and antennas. The company has partnered with SiliconDust, creators of the popular HDHomeRun (HDHR) line of tuners. Users simply connect an OTA HDHR tuner (or a CableCARD version) to their network and any digital antenna, and can immediately start recording.
- Access Content Whether On and Offline: With Mobile Sync and Cloud Sync, you can sync recordings to your mobile device for access when you are offline, or to your favorite cloud storage account, including Google Drive, Amazon Drive, and Dropbox, for access when your computer at home is offline.
- Customize a DVR that suits you: Plex allows you to custom build your DVR. Add more tuners to record as many shows at one time as you like, or add more storage and record as much content as you can handle.
- Stunning picture quality: Signals received through HD antennas far surpass the picture quality of cable and satellite for stunning, uncompressed, high definition broadcast.
- Priced right: Plex‘s DVR allows greater functionality and freedom all at a significantly better price than traditional cable or satellite TV. In addition to a tuner and antenna, users only need a Plex Pass, which costs $4.99 per month, $39.99 per year, or $149.99 for a lifetime subscription.
This giveaway is restricted to the U.S. this time. To enter, all you need to do is sign in with your credentials in the box below and complete as few or as many of the tasks you choose. Each one will reward you with additional entries in the contest. In other words, the more actions you complete, the better your chances are of winning! And don’t forget to come back every day to send out a tweet or click on the daily bonus entries.
Entries will close on Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2016.
- Contest runs through 11:59 PM PDT on Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2016.
- Anyone with a delivery address in the U.S. may enter.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the entries.
- One (1) winner will receive one (1) lifetime Plex Pass, one (1) digital antenna and one (1) HDHomeRun tuner.
- You must reply to us from the email you entered with to claim your prize.
- Remember, the contest closes 11:59 PM PDT on Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2016.
Good luck, and here’s hoping you win!
If you don’t win this week, don’t fret! Check the TechnoBuffalo Giveaways page each week to see what new giveaways there will be.