Bully‘s a great game. It’s also 10 years old this year. As such, Rockstar’s created an anniversary version. It’s been made for mobile, so don’t get too excited.
Still, Bully is out now on iOS and Android, and it’s a gem that you should absolutely play if you don’t mind those virtual buttons on mobile. Of course, if you have the hardware you can use a physical controller, too. I say you need to, absolutely.
Here are the features for Bully: Anniversary Edition on iOS and Android.
• Includes the complete Bully story with extra missions, characters, classroom mini-games, and unlockable items from Bully: Scholarship Edition
• Gorgeous graphics: high resolution textures, dynamic lighting, shadows and particle effects
• Native support for high resolution displays
• Challenge your friends anywhere with turn based multiplayer Friend Challenges. Play on the go and get notified when it’s your turn
• Intelligent touch controls with contextual buttons only when you need them
• Seamlessly continue your game across all your devices with cloud saves via the Rockstar Games Social Club
• Physical controller support
The mobile version was made by War Drum Studios.
Bully is an under-appreciated, immature classic from Rockstar
You won’t be able to put Bully next to the likes of Red Dead Redemption, but you’ll definitely have fun with it. Think Grand Theft Auto meets boarding school kids meets Conker’s Bad Fur Day, and you’ve got the right idea.