Nintendo 3DS owners have a nice selection of deals they can choose from this Black Friday weekend if they are on the market for cheap games.
First up is the Nintendo 3DS eShop itself. Nintendo’s digital market is offering plenty of bargains on quality games, and the best deals you’ll be able to find this weekend are:
- Fire Emblem: Awakening – $19.99
- Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 – $13.49
- Monster Hunter Generations – $23.99
- Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma – $27.99
- Mega Man Legacy Collection – $7.49 (Don’t pass up this one!)
- SteamWorld Heist – $11.99
- 3D Sonic the Hedgehog 2 – $2.99
- Fairune – $.99
Please be sure to check out Fairune for just a dollar, so I don’t have to feel alone in thinking its won of the most charming games on the system. The same goes for Mega Man Legacy Collection because it’s only one of the best video game bundles ever created.
Those looking for a JRPG fix need look no further than ToysRus, which is offering Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past for just $29.99, $10 off the normal asking price. Yo-kai Watch is also discounted to $29.99 as well, and that’s a decent game as well. Both deals will be available until Nov. 28.
Best Buy is also getting into the holiday spirit with a heavy dose of JRPGs as well.
- Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright – $24.99
- Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest – $24.99
- Bravely Second: End Layer – $19.99
- Pokémon X – $19.99
- Pokémon Y – $19.99
Not a bad helping of deals, and I can heartily recommend any game I’ve listed here. Just in case you need help, Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest is far better than Birthright. Just saying if it comes down to the wire between those two.