Don’t look now, but 2017 is right around the corner. And since tech never sleeps, we’ve updated our package of ethical hacking courses into a new White Hat Hacker 2017 course bundle that’ll have you up to speed on the latest in IT security. Now, you can grab all this cutting-edge knowledge for any price you want to pay.
By paying any total at all, you’ll automatically get two courses from the package:
- First, Python For Android Hacking Crash Course: Trojan Perspective will show you how to enlist Python to do thorough Android security testing.
- You’ll also get Wi-Fi Hacking with Kali, which uses the popular Linux platform to further your pentesting capabilities.
But since that’s only a small piece of the ethical hacking world, you can lock down six additional courses by spending anything more than the average price paid:
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course for 2016-2017
- Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch
- Networks From Scratch to Advanced Implementation
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Information Security Management Fundamentals
- Web Security: Common Vulnerabilities & Their Mitigation
By attacking problems with a hacker’s mentality, you’ll use password cracking, debuggers, cryptography, firewalls, and more to improve your detection skills and construct stronger defenses against any outside attack.
Valued at over $1,200, you can start 2017 on the right foot for virtually any price you’d like to pay — so get on this limited time offer today.