Let this serve as a quick PSA for you PC gamers looking to snag great games for cheap. Well, in this case, here’s a solid game going for free. It’s DiRT 3: Complete Edition, and it’s being offered on the Humble Store.
Grabbing the game is simple. Either log in to your Humble account or create one. Click the giant “Get It Free” button. Open your cart. Check out.
You’ll get an email to grab the Steam code, follow the instructions there and the game is yours.
DiRT 3 works on both PC and Mac, and this code is for Steam. Obviously, you’ll need a Steam account as well.
What does DiRT 3 Complete Edition include? Here’s the word from Humble
DiRT 3 Complete Edition extends DiRT 3’s content with:
- The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
- The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
- The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
- The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
- The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
- The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customised and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
- The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customised and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
I’ll never say no to free.
The free offer expires tomorrow, November 12, at 1pm ET. Hit the source link below.