Get ready, folks, the Black Friday deals are coming in fast. Sam’s Club announced its promotion earlier this week, Best Buy followed up this morning, and now Target is giving us a taste of the sweet savings to come. You’ll find discounts on plenty of gadgets and some of the deals are even available now.
Here’s a taste of what Target has on sale today, straight from the horse’s mouth:
Black Friday Early Access Sale, Nov. 9-10
- Beats Solo 2 Wireless Headphones – Retail: $299.99, Promotion: $119.99 (60% off savings)
- Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 Xbox Video Games – Retail: $59.99, Promotion: $35 (More than 40% off savings)
- Polaroid 10.1″ 8GB Android Tablet with Bluetooth Keyboard – Retail: $99.99, Promotion: $59.99 (40% off savings)
- Jetson V6 Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speakers – Retail: $399.99, Promotion: $284.99 (More than 25% off savings)
- 25% off all Apple TV models
Target then has additional deals that run November 23 and November 24:
- Free $250 Target GiftCard with purchase of iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Free $60 Target GiftCard with purchase of a GoPro HERO5 Black, $399.99
- Free $40 Target GiftCard with purchase of any Xbox One S Console 500GB Battlefield 1 or Minecraft Bundle – Retail: $299.99, Promotion: $249.99 (More than 15% off savings)
- Powerbeats Wireless Earphones – Retail: $199.99, Promotion: $89.95 (55% off savings)
- 50″ Hisense 4K UHD TV – Retail, $499.99, Promotion: $249.99 (50% off savings)
- Fitbit Charge HR – Retail: $129.95, Promotion: $89.95 (30% off savings)
- Apple Watch Series 1 – Retail: $269.99, Promotion: $198 (More than 25% off savings)
- iPad Air 2 – Retail: $299.99, Promotions: Starting at $274 (More than 5% off savings)
- 50% off select video games – Retail: $59.99, Promotion: $29.99
A secret to Target’s Black Friday Deals:
Now here’s a little secret if you want to score one of those deals without trying to fight crowds and run over small children: Target said that it’s going to run another “Black Friday Presale” on Wednesday, November 23 on Target.com and through its Cartwheel app in stores. That might give you a headstart on getting the goods before Thursday when stores officially open for Black Friday at 6pm.
May the force be with you.