Looking to save some serious scratch on video games on Black Friday this year? Best Buy might be a solid place to look.
The store is hosting some stellar games at seriously good prices, and it’s broken down into price tiers.
We’ve grabbed the best games at the steepest discounts for your consideration.
Games for $14.99
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition – Xbox One
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection – PlayStation 4
- Bloodborne – PlayStation 4
- Ratchet & Clank – PlayStation 4
Games for $19.99
- Mortal Kombat XL – PlayStation 4
- DOOM – Xbox One
- ReCore – Xbox One
- Dark Souls III – PlayStation 4
Games for $24.99
- Metal Gears Solid V: The Definitive Experience – PlayStation 4
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – PlayStation 4
- Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright – Nintendo 3DS
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition – PlayStation 4
Games for $29.99
- BioShock: The Collection – Xbox One
- Destiny – The Collection – PlayStation 4
- Battlefield 1 – Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 – Xbox One
Games for $34.99
- Overwatch Origins Edition – Xbox One
- Titanfall 2 – Xbox One
- PlayStation 4 bundled with Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – $249.99 (Save $50)
- New Nintendo 3DS – $99.99
- Xbox One S – 500GB with Minecraft Favorites – $249.99 (Save $50)
- Xbox One S – 1TB with Battlefield 1 Special Edition Console – $299.99 (Save $50)
Which Best Buy Black Friday games should you consider?
Everything I put on the list is solid. If it were my money and I owned none of the games, I’d look seriously hard at Overwatch, Titanfall 2, DOOM and Ratchet & Clank. That said, you can’t go wrong with anything listed above. Those are all great games, with maybe the weakest of the bunch being ReCore.
Seriously, that Ratchet & Clank game is a darn good reboot of the original. It’s one of my favorites form 2016.
This all goes down on Black Friday at Best Buy. Any takers?