Another major application has finally made its official Windows Phone debut. Valve has quietly dropped the Steam app on the Windows Store.
Man, where were all these apps back when I was rocking my Nokia Lumia 920? The bad app options was the primary reason for my leaving the platform.
This app arrives in time for the Summer Steam Sale, so Windows Phone users can sift through the deals and chat with their friends in the official client.
Here’s the feature rundown straight from the app’s page.
You’ll be able to:
- Ensure the security of your account with Steam Guard multifactor authentication;
- Send and confirm trades with friends;
- Sell your in-game items in the Steam Community Market straight from your Inventory;
- Browse the Steam storefront and keep up with the latest games, promotions, and sales;
- Remotely download and install your games straight to your PC at home.
Alright, Windows Phone users, happy to have access to Steam on your device?